Fairy Companions - Grayscale Coloring Edition (Grayscale Coloring Books by Selina) (Volume 4)

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,History & Criticism

Fairy Companions - Grayscale Coloring Edition (Grayscale Coloring Books by Selina) (Volume 4) Details

Review "The fairytale theme is prevalent throughout all of her work, and is nothing short of stunningly beautiful." Colour with Claire"Selina Fenech's wonderful art is one to collect and color seriously." Amazon Reviewer"Selina Fenech is an incredibly talented artist. Having a coloring book full of her images is such a delight." Amazon Reviewer"Beautiful illustrations and so many of them all detailed so passionately." Amazon Reviewer Read more From the Author As an artist, color is a thing of magic in my life. Color creates shapes, forms, and feelings in the artworks I paint. Laying color onto a blank page is when I feel closest to true magic, when I feel happiest and most relaxed, and it's through what I create that I share my love of magic with the world.Through my coloring books I want to share that same magic with you.The artworks in my books are based on my completed paintings, which I have painted over the last ten years as a professional artist. I have created the coloring designs to be intricate and detailed but still fun and accessible. There is something for lovers of meditative detail while simple enough to not be overwhelming for younger colorists.When designing my books I decided to print them with two copies of each design, because I know as an artist there are always so many possibilities! I wanted to give everybody the chance of a do-over with every design. Try a different medium, or a different color scheme. Or a chance to share the magic with a friend, child, parent, sibling. Because sharing your creativity and joy of color is the best magic of all. Read more

Reviews

I've loved Selina's work for awhile now, so I was excited to try her new grayscale book.I was slightly intimidated at first, and this is my first grayscale image I colored; now I have to say I almost wished I'd started with grayscale instead of line art. I normally do color light to dark, but I followed the suggestion in her book to color dark to light, gradually shading as you go. The awesome part about this kind of coloring book is the shading is done already for you, so you don't wonder where to put the shadows. I've been playing with skin tones for awhile now, and while I can see I've made a huge improvement from my first "person" picture to now - IF I'd have started with Selina's grayscale my progress would have been so far ahead of where I am now! This book is filled with gorgeous fairies and other creatures. A perfect example of why adult coloring is so much fun!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel